The Blipp forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blipp forum

The fun forum for everyone!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My soccer seasons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CPCjyghf
Admin
Admin
CPCjyghf

My soccer seasons Empty
PostSubject: My soccer seasons   My soccer seasons I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Hey im in U10 soccer and our team is doing great! were in 4th place! ( which is really good!)
and ill post the scores of each game we win/lose/tie but our team is awesome! were called the "Kickers"
so how could we not be good?
Back to top Go down
gwynethy

My soccer seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soccer seasons   My soccer seasons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:59 am

CPCjyghf wrote:
Hey im in U10 soccer and our team is doing great! were in 4th place! ( which is really good!)
and ill post the scores of each game we win/lose/tie but our team is awesome! were called the "Kickers"
so how could we not be good?

Err yur team is much too obvious >.< kickers... lol we're at theatres club thing ( me and meh crazy friends joined because we would be perfect for the role of crazy peeps )... and we're doing great, too... Audition next week :O I'm excited! And I'm excited for u guys too! good luck on ur future thingies... and winnies
Back to top Go down
CPCjyghf
Admin
Admin
CPCjyghf

My soccer seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soccer seasons   My soccer seasons I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:15 pm

thanks our next game and our last game till september is sunday. and we are in 2nd or 1st place, so we rule!
Back to top Go down
gwynethy

My soccer seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soccer seasons   My soccer seasons I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:51 am

CPCjyghf wrote:
thanks our next game and our last game till september is sunday. and we are in 2nd or 1st place, so we rule!

Stay Humble Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My soccer seasons Empty
PostSubject: Re: My soccer seasons   My soccer seasons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My soccer seasons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Blipp forum :: Off topic :: Anything-
Jump to: